Nowadays, Christmas holidays are more than a time of peace and family gatherings at rich dinners. We tend to allocate a lot more of our time to decorate our homes and search for unique gifts. Christmas trees are no exception when it comes to holiday preparations.
As deforestation is a major global problem of our days, people tend to focus on environmental-friendly alternatives that leave less of a negative impact on our planet. Maybe the most popular reusable Christmas tree option is the usual artificial fir that poorly imitates the real winter holiday celebrity. Here, we are going to highlight reusable Christmas tree options that represent a more creative and innovative way to decorate your cozy homes for Christmas.
Best Unusual Christmas Trees to Choose From
- Wooden tree. Not only they are eco-friendly, as you can reuse them for decades, but also the elegant material makes them extremely rustic and deliver a distinctive sight in your home. Moreover, a perk of wooden trees is that they can be customized just as you prefer. They can be painted, ornated, and carved. Thus, you can explore the hidden artist in yourself while decorating your holiday tree!
- Recycled Paper Craft Christmas Tree. From little to a normal-sized tree you can create an outstanding Christmas decoration just by watching a tutorial. If you’re a crafty person, this is undoubtedly an accepted challenge. As yet for us, the ones who have two left hands but still want an eco-friendly alternative, we can always get in touch with a local artisan who can design a recycled paper Christmas tree.
- Rotating Christmas Tree. Certainly more extravagant than a regular artificial tree and still highly reusable is the rotating Christmas tree, which is an innovation regarding winter decorations. This choice would surely mesmerize your visitors and create a leading image in the neighborhood. The key element of a rotating Christmas tree is the stand, of course. If this alternative got your attention, you might want to get in touch with a professional who could deliver you the most extravagant winter accessory.
- Books Christmas Tree. This may seem rather like a niche option but is no less interesting and eye-catching in a home. For the bookworms, this might be the best, low-budget Christmas decoration that you can pursue with little effort only by arranging your library’s books so to imitate a tree. The result is both creative and individual.
- Copper Tree. If you’re looking for a futuristic Christmas tree, crafting or buying one made out of metal might be the best choice for you! Copper is not only extremely pleasant-looking but also provides endurance in time. Moreover, you can bet to make a long-lasting impression on your family and peers when they are visiting due to the unconventional tree choice.
- An Ombre Christmas Tree. This kind of artificial tree has the advantage of being both extremely inviting to the eye and friendly to the environment. You can either buy it already painted or customize it yourself with a few sprays.